Slab Leak Detection in Brandon | 9 Signs You Have a Slab Leak
Have you ever heard of a slab leak? Leak detection teams in Brandon often find that homeowners aren’t aware that this is a potential risk for their home. Your home is sitting on top of a concrete slab that acts as a foundation. This keeps the home steady and level. However, underneath that concrete slab are water lines. These water lines can spring leaks, and that can lead to issues with the slab and eventually the house itself. Here are nine signs you have a leak:
- You hear water running even when there is no water on in the house.
- The water pressure in your house is very low.
- The water bill is often way too high compared to your usage.
- You may see cracks on the concrete slab outside.
- There is a spot on your floor that is always unusually warm.
- Your yard is often flooded or damp. You may see fungi growing a lot in the yard.
- The carpet in your home is damp, or the wood flooring is warped.
- You lift up carpets in your home and find mold.
- You notice that your house often has a musky smell as a basement might.
These are some of the biggest signs that you need to schedule a slab detection appointment right away. Our office is open 24 hours a day. Call us at (888) 899-4351, or contact us online